How to resolve N-power mysterious Resignation from the Programme


Mysterious resignation hits Npower as
Hundreds of N-power Volunteers woke up to discover that they've been resigned from the scheme through their profile. 
From the Npvn profile, Npower beneficiaries can click to resign from the programme.


However the N-power team is yet to give update from what's happening to its volunteers.

Volunteers should

Kindly login your profile on  Npvn.npower.gov.ng/login to know your status if you are on the safer side. Good luck!
How to resolve the resignation issue:
Send a mail to N-power stating your complaint or call the Npower team via their help lines

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I does not personally apply for such resignation and the reason whatsoever does not apply to my situation and I can proof that beyond reasonable doubt I request thorough investigation of same with a view to enabling me continue benefiting from the program. Please help me Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete