2017 NPOWER BENEFICIARIES QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH NPOWER TEAM


QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 👇👇

Q:- npower team, my profile is verified how do i know if i've been deployed pls sir


A:- Once your profile shows on-boarded, you have been deployed. You might have to remain calm for few days before contacting your Focal person as recommended in the Live chat. Thank you.

Q:- N-power please! Am still on my kneel, help me. Change the name of my bank from UBA to UNIONBANK. I have sent mail several times to effect the change but noting has been done. All other details including account number are correct.

A:- You are not alone with this error. Our support team will rectify this error. kindly be patient.

Q:- Dear Npower, how do we get our deployment letter because i didn't watch the LIVE chat of Mr. Afolabi reason because i don't use an android phone. Please state the date we should go and collect the letter. Thanks and God bless you.

A:- Read through the transcribed version of the live chat

Q:- Thumps up for keeping to ur words, but i tried changing my local govt of residence and its not responding. what can i do to help out

A:- No, you can't change your local government of residence.

Q:- I edited my phone number because I lost it but yet you did change it with new phone number

A:- Good day Sir, this will change once your edit has been approved.

Q:- Please help me on my profile my npower ID shows n-teach instead of n-agro

A:- Please report this through our "help and support" option.

Q:- I really appreciate u for ur job well done. but I want to change from NTeach to N Agro is that possible?


A:- Not possible sir.

Q:- Good evening npower,have be trying to edit my name that was wrongly arranged(correct name ADETUWO ADEBOBOLA) wrong name ADEBOBOLA ADEBOBOLA ADETUWO.sir,i dont have middle name,correct name is ADETUWO ADEBOBOLA,have edited it several time but is not reflect and mr afolabi said we should confirm it before sunday,have go on and comfirmed it hope no problem sir

A:- No problem sir. You will be deployed Thank you.

Q:- wat happen to me, I attended the physical verification successful and know tried so many times and it displayed for me....UNFORTUNATELY. YOU CANNOT PROGRESS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SUCCESSFUL AT PHYSICAL VERIFICATION...., so which kind of successful......please npower team I need answer urgent.

A:- Unfortunately, your physical verification was not successful. Do have our best regards!

Welcome onboard🤝🏻
#copied