NPOWER : QUESTION AND ANSWER VOL 1



Hello, like our Facebook Page and stay Updated with Npower and job Opportunities


1. Good morning Npower team. I have uploaded all the required items, and I was finally logged in to your dashboard. But I can't see any information on my profile.
 Ans: Kindly refresh the page and try again.

2. Good day, if you have followed the necessary steps and still can't generate an OTP, then it might be a technical issue.
You might have to hold for some time and try again, the validation errors are being resolved at the moment. Thank you.

3. Dear Npower, After obtaining my OTP, I changed my password but i didn't upload my picture and I.D cos i want to do so on the computer. Now, i logged into my account with pc and found out that i can't upload my picture or I.D. I hope I'm still good to go.
Ans:  Yes you are sir, just keep trying. Also ensure that you use the required specification for your image format.

4. Having difficulty Uploading Passport and I.D card?
Ans: Good day sir, please resize the passport and ID card to the required specification then try to upload it again. good luck.

5. Npower i have tried repeatedly to access that link its not going through, i neither received text nor mail. Kindly check on my behalf from your backend. my number is *********. Awaiting your reply.
Ans : Good day sir, it's a mere network constraint, please upgrade to a stronger internet and change your browser to chrome if you haven't already.

6. Good morning N- POWER,thanks for the selection. But I have been unable to generate any OTP codes.
I even used the *347*5*88# but to no avail.
 Please help me get through this phase. Thank you.
Ans: We apologize for that sir, the issue of OTP generation will be resolved shortly, please stay tuned for further information. Thank you.

7. Good morning Npower team,  please am having an issue which I want an urgent reply to, I have successfully changed my password but I couldn't upload my passport and ID card, and please the ID card to be uploaded is not specified. Please am confused
Ans: Good day sir, you are required to upload any valid ID that corresponds with your details on the npvn portal. Also ensure that the size and format of your passport photograph conforms with the specified requirement. Thank you.

8. good day Npower team? I am unable to use
my device since day I collected it, I went
back
to MTN office I was told to go without done
anything.
in response to your request, my location is
Ibadan, Oyo state, Akinyele local
Government.
Nagro 2016 beneficiary, Batch A, Techno device

Ans: Good day, Is this a problem with your service provider (MTN) or the device itself? If the device is working then you will have to contact the service provider. If not, send an email with your complaint and details to devicesupport@npvn.ng

9. After long waiting and i have done physical verification successfully since December   now you told  me that i was not successful at physical verification  for no reason  .God is watching you.
Ans: We apologize for that sir, surely there will be other opportunities to come your way.
We wish you well in your future endeavors.
God bless.🙂

10. dear npower administrator the website is not opening after trying several browser including chrome?  what should I do?

Ans: Good day sir, please ensure your location has a good network reception.

Stay tuned for more of this please........