NPVN - Apply for Redeployment




You can now apply for redeployement.Simply login to you Npvn Portal and just above your profile section you will see"REDEPLOY".
You can change from your

Previous State of Residence: Previous LGA of Residence: To your Current State of Residence:Current LGA of Residence:

Also transfer to your 

Preferred State of Deployment:Preferred LGA of Deployment:

PLEASE  READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING>>>
 I understand that by submitting this form,I will no longer be deployed in this current phase.


 I was posted to my previous location and now I have relocated. Can I be redeployed to my current location?


Yes you can be redeployed. However, you will begin the programme in the next phase of deployment. Please note that this does not affect your status as a selected N-Power Volunteer Corps member. To effect your redeployment, please click on this link and fill in the required information.

Why not login to your Npvn portal now>>>  http://npvn.npower.gov.ng

Post a Comment

0 Comments