HOW TO SIGN INTO YOUR NPVC ACCOUNT -N-POWER


This NPVC account will be the primary means of constant communication as well as a learning management

resource. Successful N-Power Volunteer Corps members must provide valid bank account
information for the purposes of payment of monthly stipends. Information regarding deployment
will also be accessible on the N-Power web portal as soon as the States indicate the
primary places of assignment of each successful NPVC member.

Sign into your account using your phone number or Email as Username and then for your password,use your name.All applicants from the Power teach, agro and health can login,Ignore the "coming soon" you find at the page,just click on the picture to continue.To keep your account private amd safe,i suggest you change your password after succesful login.

click here>> N-Power Volunteer Network





JOIN OUR FACEBOOK COMMUNITY>> NpowerCommunity

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Pls I tried to login NPVN portal but its still d same issue. Invalid username/password.pls help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was selected but I can't login

    ReplyDelete
  3. use ur phone number as username and ur surname as password

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i log in it takes me a page that tells me to connect to Facebook or twitter and that's all, it doesnt take me to any other page

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used my phone number as my username and my surname as my password its still showing invalid,,,pls help cos I was selected

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is writing invalid username and password

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    software for agriculture management

    ReplyDelete