CANT FIND YOUR N-POWER TEST PAGE AFTER LOGIN ?




Often,I have seen and read people complain when they login,they barely find the right button to click so they could take their test.Some would even say,they logged in to an empty page.And this would be after series of attempt trying to access the portal.

So here is how you will go about it.when you login again,look at the left side of your screen.you will find where it is written "GO TO CALENDER" like this>>

Upcoming events

There are no upcoming events

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I registered for Community education, but i couldnt log in to write my test since last month, what do you think i should do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you truely registered,then change your password from the n-power page.That is,click "Forgot Password" and then put in the email address you used in registering.A confrimation link will be sent to your mail,click on it and then change your password.
    NOTE: Password must contain a capital letter,a lower case letter,a number and any punctuation mark. #npower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I registered and was even acknoledged. I have carried out the process you illustrated above, all to no avail. I did not receive any confirmation number in my email. I have done it times without number

      Delete